Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RAK and M&T's

Got to go to a craft gathering this past weekend...fun fun! I was thinking what to make for RAKs and realized I had a lot of Bath and Body hand santizer tha't I got from my last trip...so I decided to make a holder for it!! Luckily, I found a tutorial from here to help me out! :) It's really easy, the only problem is I have issues with find a very stick tape to hold my boxes together!! I even used the red sticky strip and they didn't stay so I had to add glue! I made a total of 10. I had some extra so I gave them to some friends. I used the embossing stencils from Taj Clubhouse to decorate the holder, 2 each of 5 animals.

Here's 3 of them close up...



And the other 2...


And the inside...


Here's all 10...


The RAKs from everyone...
one is missing though...opened the candy already.



Here's the 2 M&T's we made...
a mini purse and scallop flower!


And a thank you RAK from Jenny.



Hope you all had a wonderful President's Day weekend!




2 comments:

  1. sweet hand sanitizer holder you made! may have to snake this one from you! lol! love the RAK and make and take too! so glad you got together with friends to craft! have a happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must have been a fun weekend! love the hand sanitizer holder and esp. those cute taj!

    ReplyDelete