Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Gift Bags

This week went by pretty fast...yay for the weekend! Anyways, when I make gift bags I like to make use of my Cricut since I hardly make cards with it!

Here's a simple HK bag...
I like it but nothing beats the "Creat a Critter" cartridge!...no small pieces! :)


Sorry, a little blurry, but here's a close up...


I totally love how this came out!
This is with the "Create a Critter" Cartridge...
oh and the balloon is from the "Stretch your Imagination" Cartridge.
took me so long to figure out what to do!
Used eyelets and grossgrain ribbon for the straps.


Hope you all have a great weekend!
Will you be watching the Super Bowl or going out because everyone will be at home?


6 comments:

  1. Hey Cyndi! Both of these bags are to die for! When I saw the second one, I was floored! Great projects and can't wait to see more! Have a great weekend ... good idea about going out since everyone will be at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both bags are so CUTE!! I love my Monkey one :) Thanks again! See you soon.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great what you can do with your Cricut--I may be the only one on the island without one and you're being a bad influence, lol! Have a great weekend Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling. I love that monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww they turned out sooo cute!! Really sweet!!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete