Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Last of 2010

I just realized I still had a lot of things to share from 2010 and wanted to put it in one long post since it will be February 2011 in a couple hours.

This first one is a box I made for some of my co-workers during Christmas.
I put Ghirardelli chocolate squares in them.
Here's a side view...


And the front view...
I got the tutorial from here.


These are crochet flower coasters I made for my December Secret Sister Swap.
My Secret Sister was Berenice.
Kris founded the swap. Check out her blog if you want to join the fun!


Made this pocket calendar for a friend...


Made this one for myself...
I love cupcakes! :)


And this for another friend...


Made these 3 thank you cards using Two Scoops Rice Designs stamps!
So cute!
Got the sketches for the cards from here.




I made this card for a baby's 1st bday!
Love the Cricut creat a critter!


You pull the blue tab where it holds money/gift card.
I would like to give credit to the person I got the tutorial from...but looking back, I did not save it! :(


Made these 3 different cards using left over gift wrap!
I used sketches from here.
I made about 5 of each.




That's the last of my projects for the holidays 2010!
I can't believe January went by so fast!

Randomness:
Live in the moment!
Don't let the past affect your present, and don't let your fears of the future hold you back from the present!
(Made that one up myself.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cyndi - wow, you sure were busy huh? These are super cute creations and you did a great job on them! Can't wait to see what you create in 2011 ... take care! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely on a roll with all your wonderful and fabulous creations! so amazing! love them all. have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lady with many talents Cyndi! TFS your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete