Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dec. and Jan. Secret Sister Swap

I know it's February already but I just wanted to share some stuff given and received for the "Secret Sister Swap" that Kris hosts every month for Dec. and Jan. There is a link to it on the top of her blog. You sign up and she assigns you a swap person to make something for/RAK and it's a secret til you receive it! So fun!

This was from my December Secret Sister, Leanne from California.
I love her TGF card and keychain she made!
She was super generous! I appreciate everything! :)


This was from my January Secret Sister.
It's supposed to be a secret til you get it, but I got it, and they did not leave a name so it's still a secret!
Someone from California, but thank you whoever you are! :)
Love the snowman candy bar holder and the piglet figurine is just too cute!


And this is what I made for my Secret Sister, Nanea from Hawaii.
I made an altered notepad and a  magnetic post-it holder.


Thanks for your visit!
Hope you're all having a great week so far! :)

1 comment:

  1. what a great secret sister swap! love all the things you gals got or made. I wish I had the time to do that, but I dont! love seeing all your goodies though! have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete