Monday, February 7, 2011

Mahalo...

is the sentiment I wanted to put on my card but didn't know where to put it and I figured the image would stand out better without it. I keep buying more sentiments...but when it comes to using them, I like most of my card without one. :) I went to Club Anya for a challenge.



I had this image colored awhile ago and it was funny. I remember I wanted her flowers to be the color of her hair, I wasn't thinking and started coloring her hair! That's ok, it doesn't look too bad!
Can't really tell in the pic but I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the circle nestie and outer edge.
Thanks for your visit!

Just wanted to share something my co-worker e-mailed to me and along with some other depts...

 “Life is too short...

Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should...
If not always. And let go of what you cannot change.
Have NO regrets, Life is too short to be unhappy...You have to take the good with the bad...
Smile when you're sad.
Love what you've got, And always remember what you had...
Always, always forgive, but never forget.
Learn from your mistakes, But never regret.
People change...Things go wrong...
But always remember...
Life goes on.”

My thoughts:
Sometimes we may thinks quotes like these are silly or meaningless. But at other times we actually do need to be reminded of the little things that are important and not take them for granted!
I finally realized it's never too late to just be happy with life no matter the situation...never being jealous, never wishing I had things I don't, never wanting to be someone I'm not because God made each of us different for a reason.
We are all unique in our own ways.




4 comments:

  1. Hey Cyn - this card came out great! You did a great job! Also, I totally agree with your quote and your thoughts. I especially like what you said about God making each of us different for a reason. So, so true and thanks for reminding me of that. Have a wonderful day GF! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Can I come visit you, lol? I would love some sun right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Cyndi! Thanks for sharing this awesome quote as well! I love it and thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts! Totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hula Girl! I also love those QUOTES....SO tRUE!!! tHANKS FOR REMINDING US ALL :)
    hUGS,
    dENISE

    ReplyDelete