Friday, March 19, 2010

Get Well Soon...

My grandma asked me to make her a card from her for my bf since he just got out of surgery. (it is not serious, but still not something I would want to go through! :( ) I had a hard time again doing a masculine card! Plus I didn't have any "get well soon" sentiment stamps and I didn't want to print any so I just used "thinking of you". And I thought it would be a great chance to use this monkey stamp from Whipper Snapper designs...especially cause he is the one who picked it out/got for me from Cute Stuff! Honestly, at first I didn't really like the monkeys but I kind of do now! Haha. So glad tomorrow is Friday and glad the next 2 Fridays are holidays for me! whoo hoo! hope you guys have it off too! Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Cute and fun card--he is sure to love it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card for your bf. I hope everything is okay. the monkeys in a barrel are so cute! I'm sure he'll love it! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card! TFS Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Cyndi! Hey, thank you so much for the card! Got it in the mail today along with some images! More to play with! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the "man" card! love those monkey images! hope your BF recovers quickly. no fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute monkey's Cyndi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monkeys! Hope your bf likes it & gets well soon. Take care! Hugs, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cyndi! and I love how your blog looks now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Cyndi, this is so cute! It will cheer him up for sure.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete