Monday, March 8, 2010

Doggie Birthday!

Hello! I finally had some time to do a challenge. I miss doing challenges! Keeps me motivated to keep making cards! I followed a sketch from Mojo Monday! I love all of their sketches and they're easy to follow! Between cats and dogs, I've always loved cats, but no one I know really likes them! :( I know a lot of people with dogs and maybe only a couple with cats. And probably in the future I'll get one because my bf wants a dog over a cat! So for my card, I used Dandelion Design's dog with cupcake stamp! I guess I have to admit dogs are cute, but I'm only going to settle for a small and cute dog! :) I'm starting to like the pink and brown color combo! And I tried to sponge the edges. My first time so I still gotta practice!

5 comments:

  1. So cute Cyndi! love the brown and pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Cyndi! Pink and brown definitely goes together well!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute!!! I'm a dog person! hahaha!

    Pink and brown is definitely a pretty combo!!! I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about challenges--it keeps me motivated to make cards, too. Pink and brown, one of my fav combos--cute card!

    ReplyDelete