Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Baskets

My mom asked me to make treat holders for her co-workers for Easter this year. I told her I'll make it if she buys the stuff to put inside! :) Not too bad, had to make 9. I actually learned how to do this as a make and take at the craft gathering at Denise's last weekend. Tutorial can be found at splitcoaststampers.com. It is simple, yet super cute! But wow, it took me awhile to put it together! Still practicing. I told my mom to help cut some but some is crooked. :) That's okay. I'm happy anyways. I thought I'd start early because things always come up and I don't want to scramble at the last minute...like I usually do! Yikes! I made three designs...



Here's one up close...



and all 9...


11 comments:

  1. They are really cute Cyndi! Great job!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baskets Cyndi! You really did crank them out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job on these baskets!! Love the different colors! Your OCS is on its way! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute projects! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the spring colors. TFS! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little baskets. Your mom is very lucky to have you!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice that you make cute things for your mom and that you can do things together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the baskets!! I have a few to make myself, wanna help? LOL
    Hope to see you soon.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! That was so sweet of you to do it for your mom. That was also fun at Denise's. Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cyndi, these are soooooo cute! You're so good to help your Mom and she and her friends must just love it! Very pretty colors and a nice sized basket for Easter goodies. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete