Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May OCS

Just wanted to share both OCS cards for May. I was so glad to be partnered with Teri...happy she is a player now! I did a second attempt at a side step card...it is actually easy to make, it's just figuring out how to decorate the card! I tried my best to use brighter colors than I usually do.

My card for Teri...



and Teri's card for Me...



This is a very cool stamp from TGF! I love cats! Thanks Teri!

"Learn to be happy with who God made you to be."
-Joel Osteen

6 comments:

  1. Love the cards! I still need to try making one of those step cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, I love those images! Have fun in Vegas Cyndi and good luck--bring back what I left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute take on the side step card! These definitely take a bit of thinking to decorate but I love how you embellished with your flowers...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your OCS! and the one from Teri is cute too! so much fun yah! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my card Cyndi! Thank you for being my partner! Glad you liked your card and I didn't know you loved cats too!

    ReplyDelete