Monday, May 24, 2010

Make a Wish!

Just finished this card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge! I love all of their stamps! I just bought more since Cute Stuff had sale this weekend! Still having trouble with copic coloring! :( I might change to watercolor pencils? We'll see.



Too bad I have to work tomorrow...but can't wait til tomorrow night..I'm going to Las Vegas to watch Jabbawockeez!! :) (the first group who won America's Best Dance Crew) Yay!
Hope my mojo will come back when I return!

"Don't take God's favor for granted."
-Joel Osteen

8 comments:

  1. So cute card! Have a great time in Las Vegas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet cyndi...one of my fave PB images...have a great time in Las Vegas..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute image Cyndi! :) Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image...ooohhh...lucky girl, you get to see that group dance! should be so much fun! have fun in Vegas and leave some money for me to win too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image choice! Hope you have a great time in Vegas!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Definitely love those little Penny Black mousies!
    Oh, have a great time in Vegas seeing the Jabbawockeez and hitting the slots! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, cute & I love the adoable image. Can't wait to get together again!!
    I'll be emailing you.
    HUgs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cyndi

    lovely card, such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete