Monday, January 23, 2012

You make my little heart happy!


I made another Valentine's card. The funny thing is I don't send out too many Vday cards but it's so fun to make! But I think it could be used for "just because" too! First time using this Pure Innocence image and I'm not sure what I was thinking drawing in the small black lines by the hearts! I think I made it worse! (Trying to make some effects! haha.) Tried to make it a little non-traditional by adding yellow. 

Challenge: Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for your visit!! 

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute and sweet card, I love it !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Cyndi~
    I see nothing wrong with those black markings they sure look fine too me.... love all those wee hearts and I spy twine and pretty border punches..
    And that sentiment is way too cute....
    Have a super Tuesday.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cyndi
    Lovely image... Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation.
    GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the colors in the layout... Perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cyndi,
    This is sweet. The colors are pretty and the layout is fun. Love the sentiment. Gr8 job, I think it's very versatile and can be used for Valentine's or anything else. Hope ur doing well!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete