Monday, January 9, 2012

Fruits!





If I haven't said before, I love fruits with faces! :) Or actually anything that usually doesn't have faces normally! They are just really cute to me! Sadly, this is my first time using these images by Two Scoops Rice Designs. I love their images too...btw, does anyone know about this company? I believe the shop site shut down last year and I haven't heard any word on the blog either. Very sad! 
I put glossy accents on the fruits to add some dimension. 

Challenge: Clean & Simple

Thanks for your visit today! 

5 comments:

  1. They are so fruity, and good choice of fruits too... Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and sweet! Love the simplicity of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, love them too. Super cute Cyndi! Love the sentiments.
    Have a fruity kind of day! lol!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cyndi! All the cards are cute! Her company is now on Etsy, but she only has a few digi images. I miss all the old stuff.

    ReplyDelete