Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Make Me Happy...

Had time to make another card for fun...used a new stamp I got from The Cat's Pajama's!




I also wanted to share my card and tag swap from Elena for December. 
Very pretty! Thanks Elena!


And I wanted to share the swap I received from Linda from Shirl's swap!
I love the image and fun colors and happy she made a matching tag too! I'm starting to get attached to the SOG images! Very cute, thanks Linda! 


Hope everyone's 2012 is off to a great start!! 

11 comments:

  1. I hope you liked the card and the tag! I had a great time putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! :) I really love that sunflower--it's such a nice sunny touch in the middle of my Midwest winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you sweet card and that bear is just too adorable with that sunflower....
    Great CATS from Elena, and Linda's card /tag is just so precious.....
    Have an awesome day my friend...
    Many hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, totally cute bear card! I love your layout and might have to case it and that sentiment makes me :).
    Two awesome swaps. Both ladies did fabulous jobs. Lucky duck! hehehe
    Hope ur doing well. Have a gr8 day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! the bear is so sweet! Great swaps you got!! TFS! Have a wonderful day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute bear and you tie your ribbon really good! Ugh I still gotta work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cyndi
    Beautiful cards! Love it!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! I adore this image and I love how you've popped the sunflower over the edge of the circle. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete