Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recycled Cards

Did some cleaning this weekend...if you know me, I'm a total packrat but I'm trying not to save every little thing anymore! It just gets crazy and you forget what you already have! I used to keep every single card I got! I'm finally starting to weed them out. For some of them, I just had to recycle them to make another card! I love finding ways to be green! :)






Most of them were thank you cards but it's one type of card everyone needs anyways.
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Thank you for your visit!

3 comments:

  1. way to use other cards to make better ones... haha! love the idea. hope you have a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Cyndi! Recycle, re-use, re-design! I'm a pack rat too and a hoarder so my room is a disaster area! Enjoy your week whether it be cleaning or crafting!
    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea, Cyndi! I used to recycle my cards too but over the years, I don't get as many. LOL People are so used to the internet, email! LOL

    ReplyDelete