Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sending Well Wishes

Yay, got to do another challenge! I finally made my first "get well" card! Need to make a stash of these cards too...my grandma asked me for one the other month and I didn't have so she had to buy. Used the Basic Grey paper: Hopscotch and I practiced more copic coloring...I watched some videos on youtube. Not many good videos though. Does anyone know other places to watch copic blending videos?




Thanks for visiting! I'll be back in a week...going on vacation from work! yay!
Aloha! :)

7 comments:

  1. so lucky! you get to go on vacation! yay! have a good time off! craft...craft...craft lol! cute card and great DP used. I need these kinds of cards too. have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your vaca! Great card and another challenge? Geez girl! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet, sure to make someone under the weather smile. Nice that you have a card supply for grandma. Have a great vacation Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image! Such a sweet card, Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and card!
    Check out Suzanne Dean's You Tube videos for coloring with Copic. She's good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! This image is adorable and love the DP you use. Have a great vacation Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Hope you are having a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete