Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Girl

Finally got to make a card after returning from vacation! It was nice to go on another trip! :) I had Birthday Anya already colored so I just need to find papers to match. I think my mojo was still on vacation! :(




I also wanted to share the goodies I received from my May SS, Jayne from Michigan. 

A beautiful card she made...

and a very generous RAK...
Thanks so much Jayne!
I love everything!


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

*Edit 6/15/11- my Birthday Anya card won at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge!
Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. Helloooooo Cyndi! I'm back to blogland! This card is SO cute! Love how you colored her. I see you've been very busy creating gorgeous cards while I've been slouching! Great to see your cheerful cards!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Cyndi, hope you had a wonderful trip. Love your pretty Birthday Anya and that's a nice RAK you got!

    ReplyDelete