Friday, October 1, 2010

Gingerbread Christmas

#4 card for Operation Write Home! Slowly but surely! Made this card for the Cupcake Craft Challenges. The challenge was to use pink and brown. Thought I'd be a good chance to use my gingerbread girl and boy stamps by Two Scoops Rice Designs! I don't know why but I was stumped for a long time with this card! Btw, does anyone have tips for stamping long sentiments? I never seem to get it on the first try...there's always a part that has no ink. I put stickles on the embossed snowflake background and inked the edges with brown ink.


So glad tomorrow is Friday! The week went by kind of slow! And the weekends go by too fast! :(
Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. So cute Cyndi, your image is toooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute the gingerbread images. they are darling and perfect for Christmas. you are doing fabulous work and love the embossed background! have a wonderful weekend Cyndi! thanks again for the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cyndi, this is a real sweetie! What cute little gingerbreads. (Hungry now!) I love how you've used our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE this one. So cute, love all the PINK. See you tonight!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete