Friday, February 10, 2012

Surprise!


Finally got to do a card challenge for fun! Not too satisfied with this one...could not find the right papers too match! :( Also, this is my first time using this cute TGF image too! I still have a lot of uninked stamps from 2011! :( 

Challenge: All That Scraps - Anything Goes

Besides the majority of time that I'm papercrafting, I try to squeeze in time for other crafts, one being plastic canvas! I haven't finished something for ages! :( I decided to make a bathroom toilet paper/tissue holder! Here's how it came out...

Long side view...

Short side view...

Top view...

Have a great weekend everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww she's a cutie.... never saw this image before!
    Love that plastic canvas project..... great colours... aren't you so talented....
    I used to do cross stitching way back - but gave up on that.....
    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cyn! Yep - I'm back in Blogland, visiting some old friends. Glad to see you're still creating wonderful cards and projects! Have a great weekend and hope you're staying warm! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! and awesome project! Love the colors you used! TFS! Have a wonderful weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi this came out super cute! I love the papers you chose. Perfect for this birthday cutie. Thanks for playing along with All That Scraps!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete