Thursday, February 16, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hello! I was happy to receive this award from Shirl! Thanks so much Shirl! Love your creations!!

Here's some info about the award from her blog...

A short introduction about Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
 
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


Here are my five favorite blogs (in no particular order) with less than 200 followers: (I wish I could pick more than 5! Everyone's creations are unique in their own way!)

3. Kris

Everyone's creations are all so inspirational to me and keeps me motivated!

3 comments:

  1. You are very much well deserved my buddy...
    Love your creativity and your friendship is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so well deserved Cyndi! I was going to send one to you because you are truly one of my favorites, but I saw that Shirl beat me to it so I decided to share it with some other ladies who hadn't gotten it. Thank you for sending it my way and you know it's right back at ya. Love ur creativity and friendship too. So cool that Shirl and I think alike. hehehe. Have a gr8 Friday sistah!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Cyn! You are so sweet! Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete