Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hello! Can't believe Thanksgiving is in a few days! Where does the time go?? So much to do and not enough time. Anyways, today starts another challenge at Lollipop Crafts! The challenge is "Anything Goes" so I hope you can all participate! I'm still trying to finish up Christmas cards for this year so I thought I should make one. Used an old sketch from Got Sketch?.


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations here. And also our guest designer for November, Ashley Walker.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Cyndi~
    Of course that penguin is just too adorable pops right out from the card....
    Have a super day!
    many hugs to you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love the layout! Will definitely try to case your card, just have to find the right images! Hope your doing well! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete