Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Just a quick post to share some gift card holders I made to use for Christmas! Used a stamp from Dandelion designs and got the tutorial for the holder from here. Made 4 for now...hopefully I can make more. Not a big fan of mass producing! (Haha, not like this one was that big!) I usually like to make one-of-a-kind creations! :)

Here's the 4 front view...


and the inside...
the top is for the message and the bottom for the card. 


This was really fun and simple to make! 

I also wanted to share the matching gift tag for the card I made here.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you're all having a great weekend so far! 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun Christmas Gift Card Holder or for any occasion too.... love the ideas on both....
    TFS!
    Is it brrrrrrrrr cold in Vegas or what?
    Have a great weekend...
    hugs:)

    ReplyDelete