Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quote card


This is usually not my style of cards that I like to make (I always try to color and have a cute image!) but I thought it would be a great chance to try something new! (Especially since I have a set of quotes from MFT) I had fun making this one! 
Have a great Wednesday tomorrow! 

Ingredients:
-Quote stamp by MFT
-Memento tuxedo black ink
-Half pearls
-Tim Holtz distress ink
-My Mind's Eye Dwell DP
-Corner rounder
-Gross grain ribbon
-Crocheted lace from Hobby Lobby

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I personally love this sweet card so much!! Even without any cute face or coloring, your creation still awesome!!! Love the background card!! I love the sentiment too. I love the overall design, My dear Cyndi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sentiment, and I really like this CAS card alot too.... pretty colors!
    Have a super Wednesday Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I love this Cyndi!! The layout is fun and the details are perfect. It's nice to not have to color sometimes yea? This is beautiful!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete