Friday, April 27, 2012

Cely's 1st blogaversary blog hop!!

Hello! Are you here for Cely's 1st blogaversary celebration? If so, you should have come here from Karen's blog. If you are just tuning in and would like to start at the beginning, head on over to Cely's blog to start hopping! 


The theme of this hop is PINK, since it is Cely’s favorite color. We’ve all created some cute pink projects along the way.  Don’t forget to visit, follow, and leave a comment on each post along the way and head on back over to Cely’s blog so you can win the GRAND PRIZE blog candy! Here's my "pink" project in honor of Cely! (I tried to make it as pink as I could!) I made another one of my coaster calendars! :)




I am the last stop of the hop so be sure to head on back to Cely's blog to let  her know you've left a comment on the blog hop list. Hope you all had fun being a part of the celebration and seeing the wonderful creations!
Have a wonderful day! 


Ingredients:
-Stamp by TGF
-Copics
-Memento tuxedo black ink
-Mini calendar
-Dot paper
-DP from Hobby Lobby
-Paper punch starts
-Stickles
-Dew drops
-Magnet
-Rectangular Coaster



24 comments:

  1. love the card you created, it is so girly and I'm sure Cely is going to love... I'm posting mines now....
    See you at the hop!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cuuuute! What a fashionista! Your coloring is superb too and you take really great pictures of your work. Thank you so much for being apart of my blogaversary. You are a cool chica and I really appreciate you participating in it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. Your coloring is wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love TGF stamps, and that little rocker is perfect! Your coloring is fabulous, and that is just the cutest little calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card love the coloring and the bling on the side. I am your newest follower.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks fo the fun hop and great creations.

    marg0006@vrizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this ever cute! Love it! and so Cely! :)

    Sandy S

    scribblesbysandy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little calendar is adorable!!! TFS

    mvasquez69 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Calender!Wish I had one!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you caught the essence of both Cely and the theme.

    Great card,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a a fun card! loving all the pinks =)

    ~juli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your coaster calendar! Sweet!
    I'm a new follower here!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GREAT project!!! love the sweet image!!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the star sunglasses and that boa! So cute!
    Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun project. I love all the pink items that you incorporated into what you made. Anya's outfit is looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love how cute these stamps are. You did a wonderful job with the coloring! What a fun idea to make these calendars, it's really a cute,(and fun), project! TFS!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
    p.s. I'm a new follower too! ;)
    p.s.s. I love the pic with Piglet, he is my fav Pooh character!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute Cyndi. Cely will totally love it.
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute project! Love the coloring and the rock star diva theme! TFS!

    Aloha,
    Dena Jones

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always love your calendars Cyndi! This is super cute and perfect fit for Cely's celebration!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute Cyndy!! that little Diva image is fabulous!!! New Follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute! I love that it's a calender too. I am your newest follower.

    Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a darling card and I love that you can use it as a calendar page too! Really, really cute little girl! New follower!
    apedoak at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow now this is so cute! I love the little girl you used. TFS AJ! I'M a new follower!

    ReplyDelete