Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Thought I'd make some Mother's Day cards for the craft fair too. Participated in the challenge at Sparkle Creations! This week it's a photo inspiration challenge. I had to do this one because I love pink and purple together!


I wanted to share the card and tag I received from Jenny for April from I love them both and thanks for the goodies too Jenny!


Can't believe it will be Mother's Day soon!
There's always something coming up...but I guess that's a good thing?! :)
Hope everyone's having a great week so far!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card Cyndi! Love the colors and the image is so sweet! TFS your card and tag from Jenny... so cute! Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet Cyndi! Luv the pinks and purples too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that combo too! Fabulous job on your mommy's day card!! Love what you received from your swap too! bright and cheerful! hope you're ready for your craft fair... i'm not! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Cyndi! Thanks for playing in the SCRS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....this is such a pretty card, Cyndi! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the card and tag. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. This is such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete