Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday Wishes


A quick post to share a birthday card I made for my stash! Used 'Birthday Chloe' from Sparkle Creations. Used the fun sketch from here. Sentiment is by Verve and DP is Echo Park 'Everyday Eclectic'. 

I needed a new calendar by my computer so I made this super simple stand up calendar. Embossed the background and used the cute image by The Cat's Pajama's! 


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenge for the card: - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. super sweet birthday card! love the adorable Chloe! and always love your desk calendars! hope you're enjoying the weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw both are so cute, Birthday Chloe is adorable to bad she doesn't have her images in digi....
    Your calendar is just perfect, I still need to finish mines off yet... Being neglecting those calendars.....
    Enjoy your weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this fabulous card design and the colors you used with this image, so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Sparkle Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete