Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let's Stay Warm Together...



Super quick post to share this Christmas card using the cute Flopsey by My Favorite Things. They had a great sale and I couldn't resist! :O I'm excited that my job has a craft fair this week...even though I found out last minute, I had a descent amount of things already made so I decided to participate! :) The only thing I'm worried about is how to do my display! I've never done one before! Oh well, just gotta wing it! Hope you're having a great week so far! Can't believe it's November already! 

Challenges:


Oozak - Winter Vibes

2 comments:

  1. Cute floppy ears! You'll do great especially up in Vegas your items will be sold like hot cakes...Good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cute card, sweet image!
    Thanks for sharing at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete