Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight at Lollipop Crafts

Hello! Today is Sponsor Spotlight at Lollipop Crafts. Our awesome sponsor this week is eyeCandie Designs! Here's some info about the company:

eyeCandie Creations was created in 2012 to bring kawaii (japanese for cute) style stamps to the world of scrapbooking and card making. We are a family owned business based in Colorado. The day-to-day operations are run by me (Jeremy) and my wonderfuly crafty (not the devious type but the paper crafting type) wife, Candie. I am the artist, while my wife is the brains and inspiration. We are both elementary school teachers. The kids we teach are often the inspiration for my creations. We hope to grow into a company that is loved by all and enjoyed for generations.

Here's my card using one of their many cute images called 'Fly Away Ryan'...


Made a mini-shaped card using Spellbinders nestabilities. Cloud DP is by Basic Grey, Shine on. 

Please check out the rest of the DT creations http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/">here. Hope you can all play along! Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment