Saturday, July 28, 2012

Penguins!


Made another Christmas card for my stash. Someone asked if I really give that many cards...I told them I give them a lot as gifts so they can used for their loved ones. :) I also like to make Christmas thank you's! I like how the image came out...I used a single image of the penguin and kept stamping it free hand to make it look like a tree!! Love penguins...I really like the Madagascar penguins! And I also stamped the snowflakes and added stickles. Have a great weekend!

Challenge: There She Goes - Sketch

Ingredients:


-Image and sentiment by There She Goes
-Memento tuxedo black ink
-Paper piercing tool
-Recollections cardstock
-Copic (Y15)
-Stickles
-Tim Holtz distress ink
-Baker's twine
-Dew drops
-Echo Park 'Winter Park' DP

6 comments:

  1. Aw this is penguin cute, love them as a tree...
    Cute idea and awesome layout.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I saw it and it reminded me of those same penguins from Madagascar! hahaha! I love how you lined them up perfectly! Another wonderful Christmas card share. You must have a big stock pile now. Awesome!
    Have a nice weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute penguins !! Love your sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. I love the idea of stacking the penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyndi, this is SO adorable! Love the penguins!! Thanks so much for playing along with There She Goes!!

    ReplyDelete