Friday, June 29, 2012

Paradise Found


I made it just in time for the sketch challenge at Sketch For You To Try. Used my new stamp (Hawaii, yay!) and dienamics from MFT!

As you can see in my profile pic, I was happy to take a picture with Disney's 'piglet'!! I made a cross stitch of him and I finally remembered to share it! Sorry the picture is far, click on it to see it closer.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great weekend!

Ingredients:


-Image and sentiment by Pure Innocence
-Copics (E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, Y06, YR15, YR16, YG06, YG09)
-Memento tuxedo black ink
-Recollections cardstock
-Baker's twine
-Basic Grey 'Picadilly' DP
-Dew drops
-Brown G-2 Pilot pen
-Spellbinders
-Hibiscus MFT dienamic
-Glossy accents
-Half pearls
-Tim Holtz distress ink

2 comments:

  1. Pretty kawaii card and love that picture frame... Cross stitching was a fad before I started to switch to cardmaking.....LOL!
    Enjoy your weekend.... I see Vegas is "HOT"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card with the new PI cutie! and you cross stitch too? wish i had the time to pick it up again! have a great day! ;D

    ReplyDelete