Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An early 2012 calendar and July CATS

Hello! I finally got to do some crafting with my friend this weekend! It always goes by so fast...and too many things we want to do! :( She suggested we alter an acrylic frame with stamps, a calendar and a post-it! It's never too early too start...it's already August! :O I used the new (well new for me) tulip monkey by C.C. Designs.


I also wanted to share the card and tag I received from Gail (from California) for July...
love these...they are too cute!! She said it was a die...very cool!


 She also made a tea bag holder...again very cute and creative!!
 (fyi- the theme for July was red, white, and blue) 


and here's the inside...


Thanks for stopping by and for always leaving sweet comments!
I appreciate it! :)

.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi~
    Luv the calendar / post it holder and tulip monkey is so adorable... Great coloring and DP you used... Wow - such an awesome card/tag set from Gail... Lucky you!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love that sweet monkey... so adorable! Fabulous swaps from Gail! Have a great week Cyndi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shares today Cyndi. Love the calendar/post-it with that adorable monkey. A really cool CATS swap. Love the slippahs, and the tea bag tag. TFS!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Gail is one talented lady! The monkey is super cute! Love the calendar/post it, I need to make some for stocking stuffers (yes, I need to start thinking earlier, otherwise I won't have a game plan by Christmas and be late again! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the calendar holder!! OH MY! you scored big with the cute flip flop swap!! i just LOVE that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv the slippahs! That's a fabulous card and tag swap!

    ReplyDelete