Monday, June 13, 2011

Let It Snow

Decided to make another Christmas card...cause it will be here before you know it and I don't want to be scrambling! :) I was digging through the many stamps that have not been inked yet...and I saw some Christmas stamps by The Cat's Pajamas. I love their penguins! This was my second card after my trip and wow, mojo is still somewhere else. Hopefully third is the charm! :)



Challenge: Sketch Saturday

Well back to work tomorrow...had a great long weekend! 
Hope you all did too!

5 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card! Love penguins!! good head start girly... i keep telling myself the same thing, but i'm still procrastinating... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card. love to see that you are on top of things for Christmas. hope you had a good time on your trip...I can't wait till I go on mine! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, is it Christmas time in your house again? You are so on it with the x-mas cards! :) Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Australia we have 'Christmas in July'. LOL! What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, so lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week. Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete