Thursday, March 31, 2011

Misc.

A quick post before going to bed to share some cards, mostly made by other people...

I got this pretty card from my March secret sister, Karen. 


Made these 2 cards from a 'make and take' awhile back at Taj Clubhouse.



A super cute thank you card fromJoy!


And my good friend, fellow crafting buddy made me these lovely cards with her Cricut!
Even though it's a machine, I got lazy with mine! :(
But I hope to get back into it later...



Yay, tomorrow is Thursday already, and last day of March!
I hope no one does any April Fool's pranks on me! :)
Have a good one!


3 comments:

  1. sweet cards! love the Taj ones! they are so cute and pretty! hope you have a wonderful weekend! thanks for always stopping by and making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you sure had a lot to share and I'm so glad you did! Wonderful cards Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful cards, Cyndi! They are all so cheerful and fun!
    Cami

    ReplyDelete