Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kitty Birthday

Made another birthday card since birthdays seem to be coming up left and right and I do not have a big stash yet! There really needs to be more time in a day! I still can't get over how most of the blogs I go to, they have a full-time job, a side business maybe, kids, etc. and they create so much in a week! I don't have kids yet but already feels like there's no time! :( I guess I gotta prioritize and make more time for crafts! :) Anyways, I got the sketch from Mojo Monday. A simple card using a Wild Rose Studio stamp!


Thanks for your visit! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovin this! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Cyndi! I love this adorable image so cute! Great LO and love the DP. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable card dear Cindy.
    i love your layout and the beautiful coloring of this image.
    Thank you for taking time to see me today xoxoxo
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete