Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Favors and a RAK!

I know it's past Halloween but I didn't get to post these earlier! It was super hectic last Thursday as I procrastinated the favors I wanted to make for work. I was sad I ended up not having enough time to make stuff for my friends. I got the idea for my favors here. I love Dandelion stamps and all the cute projects she makes. I really liked the pumpkin idea with the tissue paper but of course, mines did not come out as nice! I made 5 little boxes for my department and one big one for our brunch at work with 2 other departments.

Up close of a Ferrero Rocher Candy covered pumpkin...


Made 5 of these for my department...


Centerpiece for the Halloween brunch at work...
(Didn't have time to make it nicer! :( )


I was excited to receive some happy mail! A Halloween RAK from Joy! Thanks so much for thinking of me! There was candy too but it's gone already! :)



Can't believe it's already November! I hope I can finish my homemade gifts for Christmas!
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Halloween favors and so nice RAK! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi I think you did a wonderful job with your favors and your centerpiece looks perfect! I bet everyone was thrilled with your creation! Awesome RAK from Joy too!

    ReplyDelete