Monday, June 28, 2010

Simple Hello Kitty Thank You Cards

Can't believe tomorrow is back to work again! That's okay, I spent a lot of money this weekend! :( Including Ben Franklin's Bag Sale! I made this thank you card set awhile ago for my friend who loves HK but forgot to post them. I decided to make a simple card using the HK embosslits because they're so easy to cut out! I used stickles around the outlines of HK.

Here's one up close...


Here's all 5 I made for the set...



Thanks for stopping by!

"Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment. It’s good to have a big – picture outlook, to set goals, to establish budgets and make plans, but if you’re always living in the future, you’re never really enjoying the present in the way God wants you to."
-Joel Osteen

2 comments: