Monday, December 2, 2013

Spreading Good Cheer


I really love this newer set by Paper Smooches 'Giddy Gumdrops'. Love happy gingerbread people!! Colored with Copics and the bow and candy canes are heat embossed with red ink. DP is Echo Park 'Holly Jolly Christmas'. Did the sketch challenge at Clean & Simple. Thanks for your visit! This will be a long post...I wanted to share the projects I made in November for the craft fair we had at work.


Made a lot of Coaster calendars...

Two Scoops Rice Designs...



Taj Clubhouse Stamps

Taj Clubhouse Stencils

My first attempt at Mini Clipboard with Post-it using chipboard coasters...


Made matching magnets...

A gift card holder idea I had to try by Dawn's Stamping Thoughts...


Here's the inside of the gift card holder...

Saw this santa gift card holder online...but I forgot to write down the blog address...I did case it...

Here's the inside...

Thanks again for browsing! 

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer Cyndi ~ you sure have been rockin on your projects... everyone is just stinkin cute... And all the recipients will love and treasure them as much... Great job...

    ReplyDelete