Monday, November 26, 2012

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Winter Release

Hello! I'm very excited to be a part of the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Winter Release. (Monday November 26th) I made my sample card using the new image called Winter Fumi.


I colored her with Copics and DP is My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas. Sentiment is by AmyR. (Coolest Holiday Greetings) For my layout the cased the first cards in the blog post here.



Yumi and Fumi Handmade is having a Cyber Monday Sale!! Use the code YFCYBERMON20 to take 20% off your purchase. This will be a one-time use coupon valid only on Monday 11/26 and expires at 11:59 pm PST. All stamps will be sold separately.

Be sure to check out the rest of the sample creations http://yumifumihandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2012/11/yumi-fumi-handmade-2012-winter-release.html">here and other info about the release. 

Have a great Monday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!











5 comments:

  1. :D

    hehehe, she looks awesome Cyndi!! I love the fun layout and will earmark it for a future card.
    thank you so much for helping us with this release!! i really appreciate it and can't thank you enough!!
    have a wonderful week!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card Cyndi!! love the fun banners and awesome coloring! have a great weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cyndi
    Congrats you work with "Yumi & Fumi Handmade Winter Release".
    I love your beautiful card, really like the image. Great JOB!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete