Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life is short, eat dessert first!


Made a card using another cute image by Taylored Expressions! It's ironic how I love dessert/candy images but I'm not a sweets person in real life! (Only eat from time to time.)
 Hope you're having a great Wednesday! If I don't post again by Sunday, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Challenge: Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge

Ingredients:
-Image and sentiment by Taylored Expressions - Cuppie in the Kitchen set
-Glossy accents
-Memento tuxedo black ink
-Copics (R17, R14, RV21, RV23, E35, E37, BG11, BG13, C1, C3)
-Paper piercing tool
-Grossgrain ribbon
-Red Pilot G-2 pen
-Spellbinders (Rectangle and scalloped rectangle)
-Basic Grey 'Hello Luscious' DP
-Half pearls from Michael's
-Gingham paper

6 comments:

  1. Cute card - love that sentiment too....
    yummy but I've decided to lay off those choco's for now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that image and I wish I could say I wasn't a 'sweets' person in real life. I'm one of those that can down a pack of oreos in less than 24 hours! ;) Thanks for playing the TE Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute, cyndi! love the staggered layers in the background. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! love the card and your title! Life is short...we should enjoy it! hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love the sentiment!! Yup, Life is indeed short, that’s why we must enjoy it!!

    Love the cup cake, it got a very very small and cute eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, this is funny! but in a totally cute way!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete