Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Heart U...


Used yet another neglected stamp...this one by Wild Rose Studio. My goal is to use all my stamps at least once before I buy more! :O Too many cute ones! I followed the sketch at Card Patterns and hand wrote the "i" and "u". I wish I had better handwriting! 

Thanks for your visit and hope you're having a great hump day!

Ingredients:
-Spellbinder square/lacey square
-Copics
-Memento Tuxedo black ink
-Kissing Booth Basic Grey DP
-Satin ribbon
-Half pearls from Michael's
-Marvy Uchida heart punch
-Sharpie multiliner pen for handwritten i and u
-Glossy accents
-Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Cyndi! That image is so cute! Gr8 layout and papers. Your coloring is really awesome! Hope you are doing well!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the roll with your cardmaking....
    Ain't it nice to be lady of leisure and just craft... (he,he)... That's a cute image and awesome layout....Have a super Thursday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi, cute image, absolutely beautiful creation.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete