Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Shaker...

Wow, I haven't made a shaker card in ages! I still need a lot of practice! I think I'm just going to stick to beads or dew drops. I'm pretty sure you can tell in the picture the sequence got stuck to the acetate and also some of the microbeads too. But with the sketch at Papertake Weekly, I thought it'd be a good chance to make a shaker!


Glad I got to squeeze in time to make this last card before I leave for my trip tomorrow!
It doesn't even feel like Christmas yet! It's going by so fast!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love shaker cards! This turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sweet!! Shakers are fun to make and they are fun to play with after too!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun shaker card Cyndi! Drats! You've already left for your vacation trip and I wanted to wish you a safe and fun vacation! I'll email you . . . I hope you're going where there's snow since we don't have any here LOL! Warm holiday hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I do love shakers and this one is so adorable! love what you did and anything in shakers make them fun! hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete