Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Craft Fair Items

Sad I didn't get to post for awhile...it's super scary how we're almost in the middle of November! My mom said her friend will help me sell stuff for a craft fair again. I just did what I could and I figured I would just start earlier next year. I really need to start on my handmade gifts!! Yikes! Anyways, gotta go sleep so here it is...

Here are more Post-it frames...





Couple more calendar frames...


And Post-it holders...



Did some Asian ones...paper pieced the fan...


Lastly, did some Iris Folding ones...



This isn't even that much stuff...I don't know how others make way more things for craft fairs. I'm sure they start early but wow, I give them a lot of credit! We'll see if I can make stuff again to sell next year! But crafting for love is fine with me too!
Hope everyone is having an awesome week!

4 comments:

  1. cute stuff for the craft fair. great variety! have a happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your craft fair, everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute items for the craft fair! You've been very busy Cyndi, and I know these will sell very fast!

    ReplyDelete