Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cupcake Chibi

Finally got to do a challenge with The Greeting Farm! used this cute Chibi stamp since I already had it colored...I noticed it helps a lot when I have the image colored already so I'll try to do that from now. And I like that I'm starting to use more bright colors too! The challenge was to use a digi and try something new technique for you...for me, I tried ribbon pleating. I did a small part but it still took awhile to get used to.


I love how she looks like anime!

"We are as happy as we make up our minds to be."
-Abraham Lincoln 

7 comments:

  1. such a cute image. great coloring too. great for that challenge. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the colors. TFS Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she is so cute!! Love the pink!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, sweet, pink HB card, Cyndi! Lucky BD girl to receive this! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your card came out so cute! I need to try the ribbon pleating thing. Was it hard?

    ReplyDelete