Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You're Berry Sweet!

Yay...I got to make another strawberry card! Turned out simpler than I wanted it but I was taking too long of an idea so I just stamped the image to be the background. The theme was "Strawberries n Cream" at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Awesome! Again, I used a stamp from Two Scoops Rice Designs along with the sentiment. Lately, my mojo has been on vacation! Here's what I came up with...



You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. ~Albert Camus

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi, what a sweet card! Love the stamped background and your sentiment is fab. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummy card Cyndi...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those strawberries are so cute, just like your blog! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too sweet...just like you! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the strawberries Cyndi. Your trademark! :) Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! Good luck on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete