Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cute Stuff's Birthday

Hello! A quick post before I go to work! This past weekend it was Cute Stuff's 12th birthday. If you bring in a birthday card, you can get 2 birthday stamps on a bonus card so that was great! Wow, I think it was the first time I made a card without following a sketch and boy was it hard! I still wasn't satisfied but I didn't have much time and I don't think I couldn't come up with something else...hopefully later on I put off something great on my own!! Here's what I got...TFL! Yay, tomorrow is Friday already, going by so fast! And the mornings are getting cold!

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is so adorable! Love the colors that you used! Love it and tfs!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete