Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mojo Monday Turns 100 - Day 3

Hello! All the card challenges look so fun to participate in so I decided to do the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog! They are on their 100th sketch so they are celebrating with a sketch everyday this week! This was my first time doing this as well as my first sketch that I followed to make a card! So fun and slowly getting the hang of things! My card may look simple but it took an hour and a half to complete because I was having a hard time matching colors! Plus, I still gotta practice with the copics! Some parts I went out of the lines! I'm trying hard not to use purple in all of my cards! If you didn't notice, it's my favorite color! Anyways, here is the sketch that I followed along with the card!


My card:
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Very cute Cyndi! Love that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, your card came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's a cute image, and great job with the sketch!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cyndi! Such an adorable card! I like the colors you picked out. Thanks for always visiting my blog! Hope to be able to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the sketch challenge! your image is so cute! I've never met so many ladies who like purple...like me! I'm so happy! love using our color in cards! TFS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the image. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Berenice...cute card & love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable cute, Cyndi!!! So cute!! Oh, I love that sketch too!!!
    Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cyndi! TFS your cute card!!! love the colors... Welcome to Blogland... i've just started my blog too! and Thanks for leaving me a comment! that was very thoughtful of you! well, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cyndi! Welcome to blogland! You're gonna have so much fun you won't believe it! Your card is super cute and I love that image! Can't wait to see what you create next! Have a wonderful weekend and ttyl! Hugs, Linda

    P.S.: Glad to meet another purple girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aloha Cyndi...I love the sweet colors of this cute card. Although green is my most fave color, I love, love, love purple shades too. And don't worry, I have a difficult time with copics too, that's why I don't own a single one (lol). We do have some very talented local sisters, that can surely jam with those pens. True inspiration, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and colorful card Cyndi!!! great work ;)

    ReplyDelete